- Location: West of La Veta
- Acres: 42
- Water Source: Private Well
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Other Features: Trees/Forest, Rolling, Pine, Trees, Mineral Rights, Mountainous, Second home, Retreat, Horse Farm, Conservation easement
- Utilities: Well, septic, propane
- Improvements: Gravel Road
Discover the magic and majesty of this fabulous historic mountain-top Colorado Homestead setting. Unlimited potential for the Uptop Ranch with its preserved legacy of the former "Railroad Above the Clouds". Property consists of the 42 acre Town Site with numerous restored buildings and room for your own mountain homesite. Additional 211 adjoining acres are also available.
Contact us for details.
Can only be purchased in conjunction with adjoining 211 acre Highover Ranch.
On Nat'l Historic Register Restored Homesteader's Cabin, Guest House, Tavern/Dancehall, Train Depot & Chapel Railroad Baron created world's highest rail pass over Rockies here in 1877: famed 'Railway Above the Clouds' Unlock unlimited potential of 'Uptop'--endless possibilities to develop into Guest Ranch, Restaurant, Historic Destination, Corporate/Family Retreat, Horse Property, Spa & More