Reduced to $185,000
- Acres: 209
SOLDCalling all hunters! This very scenic property is just next door to 5,000 acres of BLM land and already has a hunting shelter in place - A 12 x 20 rustic camp with a wood stove, shower, sink and water storage, already wired for an electric generator and has a covered storage/parking area. Water rights to Silver Spring #4 and a pond are included as well as an improved graded gravel driveway with gated access. Very scenic views with a dike wall on the property and other interesting geologic features. There is a lot of game in this area including elk, bear, lion, antelope and deer. You'll see it all right here!
Other Majors Ranch Listings
- 5404 County Rd. 521
- Majors Ranch starting at $44,000
- A Majors Quarter Section
Reduced to $145,000
- Home of the Bighorns
- Majors Lot 18B, Phase 4 Reduced to $185,000 SOLD
- Hunter's Haven $144,000 SOLD
- Parcel 25B - Majors Ranch Reduced to $78,900 SOLD
- Large Majors on Ketchum Rd.
- Parcel 26 - Majors Ranch Reduced to $62,000 SOLD
- Major Views $43,950 SOLD