- Location: 4 miles S. on C.R. 361
- Acres: 40
- Water Source: Private Well
- Other Features: Horse property, Big views, Existing well, Secluded setting, Pond, Acreage
- Utilities: Power & phone to property line
- Improvements: Storage shed
One of my personal favorite Lots at Hole-in-the-Wall. Over 40 acres and adjoins the Big Wall Dike. A great horse meadow full of grass and Deer Creek pond. Good well is already in place too. Nice mixed timber hillside provides great building sites and views of the Peaks.